Friday 31 January 2014

Feeling Blessed

So I have the day off work and I am sat on a train headed to Cheltenham to see the wonderful Mr Hobson. I have a cheese and celery sarni and listening to the genius that is Bon Iver. Lovely! I visited my step mum and brothers for the evening last night, which as always was lovely. Kim cooked us a delicious dinner and we got to spend some quality time together- a rarity now they are all growing up and off doing their own things. They have had a rather rough six months or so and I am just so so lucky to have them. All three of my brothers are unbelievably talented and bright, and I know in my heart that one day they will be doing wonderful things with their lives. I hope they believe in themselves as much as I believe in them. Last weekend I visited my beautiful mother over in Malta, who is another one who has had a bit of a crap time lately. She is such a clever and inspirational woman, and she will be fine again soon- she just needs to get her sparkle back. But on this train, just thinking about my loved ones I remember just how lucky I am and now I am feeling very blessed. That doesn’t even mention the rest of my family whom I love dearly. Or my truly magnificent friends who never fail to make me laugh – dotted around the country I am never far from one of these people. My job is going swimmingly and I really am a lucky girl. I hope in my heart that one day everyone will experience a little of this happiness for themselves, and to all of you who are in my life who add to these feelings and make me so lucky, thank you xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment